If you are experiencing any problems or have any concerns with your battery, our fully trained battery specialists will be happy to carry out an inspection – completely free of charge!
Free diagnostic battery health check
The colder winter months can seriously compromise the effectiveness of your car battery – that’s why we offer a free diagnostic battery check.
Your battery is one of the most important components of your car, and it is often during cold spells that you can first experience problems. This can be at the very least inconvenient, or, if you find yourself stranded in extreme conditions, potentially dangerous.
Looking to buy a car battery locally?
The battery is the source of all electricity in your car. It powers the starter and ignition; it supplies extra power when needed and ensures a smooth flow of electrical energy. To ensure your car battery performs reliably at all times, it is essential to maintain it properly.
We stock many batteries, however we can access many types usually within a 24 hour window, so whatever you need we can help.
Suspect problems with your battery?
Common signs that your car battery may be faulty include:
- The engine is slow to turn over after ignition
- Your headlights are dim
- The engine will not turn over and you can hear a rapid clicking noise
By following these simple steps you can help to keep your car battery in peak condition, improving its performance and extending its life:
- Never allow the car battery to discharge completely
- Apply battery grease to terminals to keep them free from corrosion
- Ensure the car battery is firmly secured in its mounting and that all connections are fully tightened
- Keep the car battery clean and dry at all times
If you’re concerned about the performance of your battery, simply call us on 01206 793181